DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Allow the test device to equilibrate to room temperature (25-30°C) prior to testing. After the
test card returns to room temperature, open the aluminum foil bag of the test card and take
out the test card.
1. Remove the blue cover of the test card.
2. Lower the tip of the tongue and the upper jaw of the mouth and wait for the saliva to fill the mouth, put the absorbent tip of the test card into the mouth (all the absorbent tip is pressed under the tongue), place the absorbent tip beneath the tongue for 2 minutes.
3. Take out the test card from the mouth and cover the blue cover of the test card.
4. Place the test card horizontally, read the displayed result within 15-30 minutes, and the result read after 30 minutes is invalid.
1. When sampling, gently put the test card into your mouth so that saliva is naturally absorbed on the absorbent tip.
2. Do not eat, drink or smoke for at least 30 minutes before the test. Saliva samples are suitable for testing this product, but it is recommended to collect saliva samples in the morning before gargling, eating, or drinking.
The components after use should be treated in strict accordance with the medical waste, pat attention to protection.